Monday, January 31, 2011

intro to "notes from indo"

heyyy....
so you people who bothered reading blog (recently none) would notice that yet again I have left another gap in the document of my life (I'v got to stop calling it that). anyway this time it's not my fault. right now i'm in indo and boy internet is slow. I'm staying at an apartment. we get free internet but only in the loby. that's quite a walk. beside I'v got places to be, things to do, stuff to buy (that are wayyy cheper than in ozzy). but I haven't actually stop writting. I realize now that I'm as much as addicted to writting as I am to reading. when I stop reading a book halfway. I get this this gittery feeling. like i want the world to spin faster so I could go back to finish the book and see how it ends (I'm sure a bookworm would understand). lately I'v been feeling the same way with my writting. like my life is the story I can't wait to finish (waaiit that sounds like I'm going to commit suicide....). I just get this feeling that I wanted to document everything. and I mean EVERYTHING that happens in my life. even if nobody is going to read it. I could always read it and recall things in my life that could be falling from my memories. and I want to see how I would end this jurnal.

so yeah while I was here, I brought a notebook along and I've been writting in it about indonesia. I'm going to put that in my blog as a series. I call it "notes from indo". I'm going to type it all up later on if I have the time. so it will be all about my trip to Indo, meeting old friends, teaching in my old school, my cousins who I haven't seen for two years, families, changes, and a bit comments about indonesia itself.

anyway right now I'm going to youtube. I haven't been there for weeks. I wonder how long a person could last without youtube....

No comments:

Post a Comment