Monday, December 20, 2010

a gap in the documentation of my life.

well the title says it all. it's 9 days since I last posted. I guess when I'm famous one day all the biographer will wonder what happens during the days I have not documented. that was a joke by the way.

well I've been busy lately. my whole family is planning to visit Indonesia in January and the computer is needed to book flights. apart from that my sister's birthday is coming and I lost the flash disk where I keep all my sister's picture for the slide show, it's been a disaster! I have my resume on that USB. just when I actually spotted two vaccant position for a job. sigh...
anyway I decided it's hopeless to try to start collecting my sisters pictures all over again so the slide show is a no-go. but to make up for it guess whats my present for my sister.... A BUNNY RABBIT (I hope my sister doesn't find this blog and read this since it's going to be a surprise). I found an ad on a flyer and actually called the person who was going to sell the bunny. I'm actually very proud of myself, I just arrange my sister's present all by myself, I PHONED CALL A STRANGER!!!! that is something I'm very proud of, the only phone call I usually made is to my cousin's house. I did try to phone call places once to search for work experience, but that was not successful. you just can't imagine the struggle I went through trying to get over my nerve before calling the bunny seller. I think I wasted 15 minutes staring at my telephone. but I did it. so yeah, this is a very big deal and I'm very proud of it.

so this morning I started the day by cleaning the house (I woke up late btw). I've only finish cleaning the hallway and the kitchen when my mother suggest to go to the library to search for the book I need for my literature subject. so we went. while were at it we stopped at stores to search for a cage for the bunny rabbit (I went to the seller's house and choose a bunny and she promise to look after it until the 22 December, my sister's birthday where we're going to pick up the bunny with it's cage). there was this huge square box, my mother thought we could use that as a cage, I told her it's too big. I wanted to buy a smaller basket, a picnic basket, so my sister could keep the bunny in her room and let it play outside in the backyard every morning. we finally settled for my idea since the present is from me.
I couldn't find the book I wanted in the library so we went home. then I took a nap so I could wake up early tomorrow. after the nap my parents went to buy a car they already inspect online, we need a new car since ours always has problems every time we travel far. because the computer was vacant I went through it and did a little googling random things.
for some reason I end up searching for the jonas brothers. I used to really liked them, nowadays I'm more into ballad-like music, like owl city. it's been a long time since I've heard from each of the jonas brother; Kevin Jonas is celebrating his one year anniversary with his wife, Joe Jonas is moving in with his girl friend who is an actress who plays Alice in Twilight, Nick Jonas is doing theatre. after a did I realize two things; first of all, After a year ignoring the Jonas brother for about a year, I still think Nick is awesome. the second thing is, I should be doing my homework because I've got heaps and my mother told me to finish them before the year ends since I won't have time to finish them after pur trip in january. sigh....

anyway is 11.53 and my father is nagging me to go to bed. so yeah, bye.
I

No comments:

Post a Comment