Saturday, November 13, 2010

PMS...

AAAGGHHHH
I had a bad day (obviously you could see that).
I woke up this morning feeling fine.
Then I started doing the revisions and finishing them. then my mother went shopping. later on I realize that I should'v come with her.
then I started to cook spaghetti for lunch.
I was a bit annoyed with my father for some reasons but I got over that.
then after I eat I started to feel weird.
I feel extremely bored, restless, I don't know what else I't just feel bad.
it was the worst feeling ever.
the whole day was awful.
I wanted to tell somebody, but I don't want to look whiny.
it was horrible, so horrible that I actually cried.
this is not like me.
I always find something to do.
even when I'm extremely bored.
so I tried to do useless things that used to make me feel less bored.
but it doesn't work.
I'm just not bothered to do things. that is really weird.
I'm always bothered to do anything. even when anyone else wouldn't.
I blame it on PMS.
and also to the fact that I haven't been out of the house for TWO WHOLE DAYS.
that probably explains everything.
I would look forward for this day to end.
I can't believe I'm looking forward to monday...
I'm definitely losing my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment